Within the Keywords search box, search terms are automatically joined by AND and truncated with *
Within individual field search boxes:
- Browse the indexes to select words or complete terms
- Use & for AND
e.g. history & Vancouver
- Use / for OR, to search for either of the given words
e.g. biosolids / sludge
- Use ! for NOT, i.e. to search for records without a paritcular word or phrase
e.g. regional planning ! vancouver
- Use " " to search for a phrase with the words in exact order
e.g. "solid waste management"
- Use * for truncation, i.e. a word and any of its variations
e.g. toxic* to find toxicity, toxicology, etc.
- Use : to search a range of publication dates
- Use < or > to search before or after a given year
e.g. >2010 finds dates after 2010
- More help is available.